Friday, February 26, 2016

Quick and Easy love DIY

Hello everyone,

since I moved into my own home, I gained an almost crazy affinity for interior design. Since you normally can't quite afford all the good stuff - and I always seem to like the most expensive things - I started looking for DIY projects.
I am not exactly good with scissors, glue and all that has to do with being extra precise. These projects normally end up ith glue all over my hands, a lot of frustration and trash. But I recently discovered a cute handmade painting in an online shop that inspired me to do something similar myself. It doen't require extraordinary fine motor qualities, no glue or scissors and is quite easy to do. - even if you don't happen to be an expert. It goes pretty much everywhere you want, but go ahead and take a look for yourself below.



All you actually need is a printer, pegs, drawing pins and ribbon(s).
I made four samples, that you can easily print out, hang up and it's done already! You can also create your own words, pages, etc. I used extracts of Jane Austens Pride and Prejudice and with the help of my little elf called Photoshop created an l, an o, a v and an e on each page. As I mentioned above you can use texts from you favorite book and put on the letters you want!
You can find my samples to print out here.

To me, it was the perfect excuse not to study and I actually really like it.
I hope you like the idea and got a little inspired.
Please let me know what you think in the comments below and feel free to follow me on Twitter or Instagram for more pictures and inspiration!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and more sun than we got here!
Love,
Jessi

1 comment:

  1. Wow super tolle idee! :D das sieht einfach mega aus! und ist ja echt einfach zu machen. klasse, das du die dokumente auch gleich zum drucken zur vefügung stellst! :)
    ganz liebe grüße, anna

    ReplyDelete

Wenn euch mein Blog gefällt und ihr Fragen, Kritik, Lob oder Meinungen habt, würde ich mich sehr über euren Kommentar freuen.
Danke <3
Jessi