Lady Gaga ones pulled off a bow of hair and the whole world was fascinated. There was a time when Youtube seemed to have more tutorials about that hairstyle than Smokey Eye Make Up Tutorials.
By that time I couldn't be bothered to find interest in that weird and crazy updo. But time has changed and so does style! I don't know if it comes with more self-confidence or age, but I feel old and secure enough now to wear it. In other words: Here's a tutorial for the following hairstyle:
- First, you need a high ponytail, located in the middle of you top head. It might work best, if you lean forward. Don't secure the ponytail too tight, we need to have one more "round" left
- Second, take the scrunchie from underneath and act as if you'll pull your hair through another time
- But stop in the middle so that we have a circle
- that looks like the one in picture No. 4.
- Now carefully part the hair in the middle (5)
- And take the hair from the front put it over the parted section in the back and secure it with a bobby pin or two
With a little practice you need 5-10 min. for it. You can use a little hairspray to keep everything in place. The hairstyle works best on one or two days "old" hair as it is known to stay in place better.
I hope you liked the pictures and the tutorial! Have fun trying and leave me your opinions in the comments!